[Ansys] New Version of ANSYS available

Naimat Khan khan at triumf.ca
Wed Feb 27 18:18:28 PST 2019

Dear All,

Our records indicate that you may have used ANSYS in the past few month. I plan to send updates about the availability of new version of ANSYS to this ANSYS users list. Instructions about the current version is available on the following web page:

https://ccn.triumf.ca/software/engineering/ansys/ansys-installation

The current version ANSYS 2019 R1 is available to download from TRWIN server directory  \\trwindata\apps\Windows Programs\Ansys

Other useful pages can be found at:

https://ccn.triumf.ca/software/engineering/ansys

This is the first draft of the list. If you know of an ANSYS user who would like to be on this list, please let me know. We'll remove users whose email  bounces back.

If you would like to be removed from this list, please let me know.

Thanks,
Naimat

--
Naimat U. Khan, M.Sc. Engg. (Mech.), P.Eng.
Sr. Project Engineer, Engineering Division