[Ansys] New Version of ANSYS 2020 R2 now available at TRIUMF

Naimat Khan khan at triumf.ca
Fri Sep 25 12:09:57 PDT 2020

Dear All,

The current ANSYS version ANSYS 2020 R2 for Windows as well as Linux are now available to download from TRWIN server directory  \\trwindata\apps\Windows<file://trwindata/apps/Windows> Programs\Ansys using your file explorer.

Instructions about the current version are available on the following web page:

https://ccn.triumf.ca/software/engineering/ansys/ansys-installation

Other useful pages can be found at:

https://ccn.triumf.ca/software/engineering/ansys

If you know of an ANSYS user who would like to be on this list, please let me know and feel free to forward this email to them. We'll remove users whose email  bounces back.

If you would like to be removed from this list, please let me know.

Thanks,
Naimat

--
Naimat U. Khan, M.Sc. Engg. (Mech.), P.Eng.
Sr. Project Engineer, Engineering Division