[TRIUMF-Experimental-program] M9B Update June/July

Science Division sciencediv at triumf.ca
Wed Jun 25 08:35:29 PDT 2008

The repairs of the M9B compressor system are taking much longer than we
initially anticipated. We have not achieved the necessary purity for the
helium gas that would allow us to initiate the cool down of the
superconducting solenoid. We have doubled our scrubbing capacity but do
not anticipate the channel to be available before July 16th at the
earliest.

Please bear with us as we are making every effort to restart the M9B
program as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Jean-Michel Poutissou