[TRIUMF-Experimental-program] Cancellation-Tuesday Ops Beam Delivery Meeting

Science Division sciencediv at triumf.ca
Tue Oct 21 09:31:49 PDT 2008

To:
	All Attendees
From:
	Lia Merminga & Jean-Michel Poutissou

Please be advised that there will no longer be a Tuesday Operations Beam
Delivery Meeting.  Over the past couple years the Beam Delivery Group
has played a key role in interfacing with experimenters and facility
coordinators on a daily basis.  This means that experimenters
are up-to-date with respect to beam production on a daily basis.  The
Main Control Room will soon have an electronic log viewable through
the TRIUMF Web site.  These improvements, to a large extent, make
the Tuesday meeting redundant.  In order to further improve
communications between the experimenters and Accelerator Division staff,
we request that experimenters provide us feedback and therefore ask that
you attend our Monday Performance Meeting to present a short report.
This meeting is held at 11 AM in the ISAC II Conference Room.  This is
also the forum to give your input into the coming week's scheduled
activities and how they may affect you.

On long weekends where the holiday falls on the Monday we will meet
on Tuesday at 10 AM in the Auditorium.

Thank you!

Lia Merminga
Accelerator Division