[TRIUMF-Experimental-program] TRIUMF Beam schedule URL

Brian Leathem bleathem at triumf.ca
Fri Mar 20 10:06:09 PDT 2009

During the shutdown, we moved the TRIUMF beam schedule to a new host:
http://mis.triumf.ca/schedule/view.jsp
The old url is re-directing automatically to the new url, so this is
transparent to most users.  We are also working to update all of our old
links to use this new URL.

In addition to this change, we are temporarily using a non-standard port
(10040) to serve the schedule.  This may be causing difficulty for those
of you behind a firewall.  I apoligize for the inconvenience.  We will
be reverting back to that standard port 80, as soon as possible.

Regards,
Brian Leathem