Beam Schedule Change (Schedule 119b) - update for beam to ISAC in August and September

Science Division sciencediv at triumf.ca
Mon Aug 15 10:14:00 PDT 2011

Dear TRIUMF Users, Experimenters, Operators and Staff,

As you may know, we were waiting to change the September Schedule 119b
depending on the TM1 module tests. These tests were successful and will
proceed to mount a UCx target into TM1. We have now updated the on-line
schedule. The experiments that will be running will be S1112 (TITAN),
S1237 (TRILIS), S1010 (Polarizer), S1286 (8pi), S1218 (Yield), S1227
(DRAGON), S1322 (TIGRESS), and S964 (TACTIC).

Regarding the Meson Hall, tuning of BL1A has started this past weekend
and we expect to start operations of the experiments as scheduled on
August 19th.

Best Regards,
Niki Martin
for Reiner Kruecken

--
Miss Nicole (Niki) Martin
Administrative Assistant, Science Division

TRIUMF
Accelerating Science for Canada | Un accélérateur de la démarche scientifique canadienne
4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3
Tel:  604-222-7438
Email:  nmartin at triumf.ca