Save the Date: 2012 Summer Meetings

Science Division sciencediv at triumf.ca
Fri Feb 3 09:21:46 PST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

We will be holding the TUG AGM, 2nd International ARIEL Science
Workshop, and the EEC's this summer in the week of July 8th.

TUG-AGM - Monday, July 9th
2nd International ARIEL Science Workshop - Tuesday, July 10th &
Wednesday, July 11th
SAP-EEC  (and potentially MMS-EEC) - Thursday, July 12th & Friday, July 13th

Please make note of these days in your calendar and we hope you will be
able to join us for part of the week, if not the whole week.

Further details and instructions will be distributed in the near future.

All the best,
Niki Martin
for Reiner Kruecken

--
Miss Nicole (Niki) Martin
Administrative Assistant, Science Division

TRIUMF
Accelerating Science for Canada | Un accélérateur de la démarche scientifique canadienne
4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3
Canada
Tel:  604-222-7438