TUG AGM - Call for Speakers

Science Division sciencediv at triumf.ca
Mon Apr 2 13:13:07 PDT 2012

**Apology's if you receive this message more than once**

Dear TRIUMF Users, Experimenters, Operators and Staff,

If you are not a member of TUG and wish to join, please find
instructions at http://www.triumf.ca/triumf-users-group/tug-membership-2.

As has been previously announced the TRIUMF User's Group Annual General
Meeting will again be held in conjunction with the ARIEL Science
Workshop and the SAP-EEC meetings this summer. The week will begin with
the TUG AGM on Monday July 9th.

This is a Call for Speakers - Please send nominations and suggestions
for speakers to tug at triumf.ca before May 1st 2012.

We are seeking nominations for speakers at this day-long event to
highlight recent scientific results from TRIUMF research in the broadest
sense, including both research based at and supported from TRIUMF. In
particular we are most interested in having students and postdocs give
these talks. To that end, we are requesting your nominations for speakers.

After receiving nominations, we will ensure that a broad and balanced
cross-section of all the recent research being conducted at and
supported by TRIUMF is presented.

As usual, the meeting will also include status and development reports
on the TRIUMF facilities and major projects. The meeting will close with
an interactive session between users and the management of TRIUMF in
which users are encouraged to ask any questions they want.

Please ensure your collaboration is represented by sending nominations
and suggestions to tug at triumf.ca before May 1st 2012.

Sincerely,

TUEC, The TRIUMF Users Executive Committee
http://www.triumf.ca/triumf-users-group/tuec-membership

--
Miss Nicole (Niki) Martin
Administrative Assistant, Science Division

TRIUMF
Accelerating Science for Canada | Un accélérateur de la démarche scientifique canadienne
4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3
Canada
Tel:  604-222-7438