Draft Beam Schedule 123 & final meeting

Science Division sciencediv at triumf.ca
Thu Aug 23 08:38:26 PDT 2012

Dear TRIUMF Users, Experimenters, Operators and Staff,

The draft beam Schedule 123, for the beam period of September 18th to
December 21st is now available online at
https://mis.triumf.ca/science/schedules.jsf (under "Drafts")(shutdown
starts December 22nd).

We were able to accommodate most requests, and provided significant time
for beam development, both for the cyclotron as well as for ISAC beam
(new target material, laser ion source development, and accelerator
development for post-acceleration to ISAC II).

A decision was made, based on the ISAC requests, to change target #8
from UCx FEBIAD to UCx surface/RLIS. M11 requests were oversubscribed,
but we were able to find acceptable compromises and accommodated all
requests in reduced form. The muSR schedule was organized and put
together by Iain McKenzie.

The final schedule meeting will be held Tuesday, August 28th at 11:00AM
in the auditorium. We invite all interested parties to attend this meeting.

If you have feedback or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you and best regards,
Jens Dilling

--
TRIUMF
Accelerating Science for Canada | Un accélérateur de la démarche scientifique canadienne

Experimental Program webpage: http://www.triumf.ca/experimental-program