8pi Symposium July 18, 2013

Science Division sciencediv at triumf.ca
Wed Feb 27 13:22:25 PST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

We will be holding a symposium at TRIUMF on July 18, 2013 to celebrate
over 25 years of scientific accomplishments using the 8pi gamma-ray
spectrometer, which is in its final year of operation at TRIUMF-ISAC and
will be replaced by the GRIFFIN spectrometer in 2014.

Please make note of this day in your calendar.  We hope you will be able
to join us.

Further details and instructions will be distributed in the near future.

All the best,
Niki Martin
for Gordon Ball, Jim Waddington, and David Ward

*Apology's if you receive this message more than once*

--
Miss Nicole (Niki) Martin
Administrative Assistant, Science Division

TRIUMF
Accelerating Science for Canada | Un accélérateur de la démarche scientifique canadienne
4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3   Canada
Tel:  604-222-7438 | Email:nmartin at triumf.ca
Experimental Program webpage:http://www.triumf.ca/experimental-program