Draft Beam Schedule 125 & final meeting

Science Division sciencediv at triumf.ca
Fri Jul 26 13:52:55 PDT 2013

Dear TRIUMF Users, Experimenters, Operators and Staff,

The draft Beam Schedule 125, for the period of September 13th to
December 21st, 2013 is now available online at
https://mis.triumf.ca/science/schedules.jsf (under "Drafts"). The ISAC
schedule was organized by me and the muSR schedule was organized and put
together by Iain McKenzie.

The final schedule meeting will be held Tuesday, July 30th at 11:00 in
the auditorium. I will be chairing the meeting. We invite all interested
parties to attend this meeting.

If you have feedback or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you and best regards,
Jens Dilling

--

Dr. Jens Dilling