SAP-EEC Call for Submissions - January 2014

Science Division sciencediv at triumf.ca
Wed Oct 16 15:49:02 PDT 2013

Dear TRIUMF Users & Experimenters,

The Subatomic Physics Experiments Evaluation Committee (SAP-EEC) meeting
will take place on January 24th & 25th, 2014 (Friday & Saturday).

We are now accepting experiments letters of intent, proposals, and
progress reports. Please find attached the call for submissions memo for
the SAP-EEC (including the submission deadline and important information
regarding the EEC).

Please note that we are explicitly inviting proposals for high-mass
accelerated beams. Please use the transmission numbers and the web-tool
to estimate the on-target intensities and major contaminations. See the
attached memo for further details.

*Call for Proposals for GRIFFIN*
We are explicitly inviting proposals for GRIFFIN including its coupling
to the new DESCANT neutron detector array. See the attached memo for
further details.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Niki Martin
at sciencediv at triumf.ca.

All the best,
Niki Martin
for Reiner Kruecken, Science Division Head
and Petr Navratil, SAP-EEC Scientific Secretary

--
Miss Nicole (Niki) Martin
Administrative Assistant, Science Division

TRIUMF
Accelerating Science for Canada | Un accélérateur de la démarche scientifique canadienne
4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3   Canada
Tel:  604-222-7438 | Email:nmartin at triumf.ca
Experimental Program webpage:http://www.triumf.ca/experimental-program