2013 Student Theses - TRIUMF

Science Division sciencediv at triumf.ca
Thu May 1 10:27:56 PDT 2014

Dear colleagues,

We have decided to collect information on the performance of TRIUMF's
scientific program on a yearly basis.

We would like to ask you for your help with collecting information
regarding students that have completed their theses in the calendar year
of 2013. We will be collecting masters and doctoral diploma information
for theses that /used//data taken//at TRIUMF/ _*or*_ of students that
were co-supervised or co-advised by TRIUMF personnel (along with direct
supervisors or advisors).

If you could send the students name, diploma type, advisor, date the
thesis was completed, thesis title, and the university of the student,
to sciencediv at triumf.ca it would be greatly appreciated. Even better, if
you have a link or a PDF of the thesis (then I can take the relevant
information from the thesis).

We would like to include this information for the Advisory Committee on
TRIUMF (ACOT) which meets on May 12th. If you can send us this
information by May 9th it would be greatly appreciated. If this deadline
is not possible, please still send us the information after the deadline.

Thank you for your help and cooperation.

All the best,
Niki Martin
for Reiner Kruecken

--
Miss Nicole (Niki) Martin
Administrative Assistant, Science Division

TRIUMF
Accelerating Science for Canada | Un accélérateur de la démarche scientifique canadienne
4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3   Canada
Tel:  604-222-7438 | Email:nmartin at triumf.ca
Experimental Program webpage:http://www.triumf.ca/research-program