Draft Beam Schedule 128 & Final Meeting

Science Division sciencediv at triumf.ca
Tue Mar 10 15:50:47 PDT 2015

Dear TRIUMF Users, Experimenters, Operators and Staff,

The draft of Beam Schedule 128 for the period of April 20th to September
8th, 2015 is now available online at
https://mis.triumf.ca/science/schedules.jsf, where after scrolling down
you should be able to find it under "Drafts". Iain McKenzie drafted the
muSR schedule and I am responsible for the ISAC draft.

Note that Schedule 127 has been updated, specifically the week prior to
the start of Schedule 128.

I will chair the final schedule meeting to be held Tuesday, March 17th
at 11:00 in the auditorium. We invite all interested parties to attend.

Please see https://mis.triumf.ca/science/schedules.jsf for more
information. If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate
to contact me.

Thanks,

Barry Davids

--
TRIUMF
Accelerating Science for Canada | Un accélérateur de la démarche scientifique canadienne

Experimental Program webpage:http://www.triumf.ca/research-program