[Reminder] Register for TRIUMF's Science Week 2015

Science Division sciencediv at triumf.ca
Wed Jun 17 11:14:32 PDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

Please be reminded that the deadline for registering for TRIUMF's Science Week is June 30th, but please register as soon as possible. We will need everyone who intends to participate in any of the events to register, in order to have numbers for catering (coffee breaks and the BBQ).

Please visit http://www.triumf.ca/science-week-2015 to register and for more information on the events.

Registration is required for all events except the EEC meetings. The registration fee is $25.00 CAD and includes the TRIUMF Users' Group Annual General Meeting (TUG-AGM), the Public Talk by Chris Jillings (SNOLAB) at Science World including a reception, the 4th International ARIEL Science Workshop, as well as the Science Week BBQ at TRIUMF.

If you have any questions about the events, please do not hesitate to contact me.

All the best,
Niki Martin

--
Miss Nicole (Niki) Martin
Administrative Assistant, Science Division

TRIUMF
Accelerating Science for Canada | Un accélérateur de la démarche scientifique canadienne
4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3   Canada
Tel:  604-222-7438 | Email:  nmartin at triumf.ca
Experimental Program webpage: http://www.triumf.ca/research-program