Draft Beam Schedule 129 and Final Meeting

Science Division sciencediv at triumf.ca
Fri Jul 24 16:13:27 PDT 2015

Dear TRIUMF Users, Experimenters, Operators and Staff,

The draft of Beam Schedule 129 for the period of September 8th, 2015 to
March 23rd, 2016 is now available online at
https://mis.triumf.ca/science/schedules.jsf, where after scrolling down
you should be able to find it under "Drafts". Iain McKenzie drafted the
muSR schedule and I am responsible for the ISAC draft. Two weeks of the
muSR schedule remain uncertain as Iain is waiting to hear back from
experimental groups concerning their availability. We plan to insert the
missing shifts into the schedule early next week.

I will chair the final schedule meeting to be held Friday, July 31st at
11:00 in the auditorium. We invite all interested parties to attend.

Please see https://mis.triumf.ca/science/schedules.jsf for more
information. If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate
to contact me.

Thanks,

Barry Davids

--
TRIUMF
Accelerating Science for Canada | Un accélérateur de la démarche scientifique canadienne

Experimental Program webpage:http://www.triumf.ca/research-program