Additional information on recent TRIUMF updates

Science Division sciencediv at triumf.ca
Thu Mar 31 15:26:20 PDT 2016

Dear TRIUMF Users,

TRIUMF strives to provide a world-leading research environment for our
staff and visitors – one that is underpinned by a strong commitment to
safe and effective operations. With a philosophy of continual
improvement, we review and manage our processes and systems on an
ongoing basis so that we can deliver enhancements and updates for the
benefit of all members of the TRIUMF community – staff and visitors alike.

Following up on a message you received on March 2, 2016 from the
Physical Sciences Division, I’d like to provide you with additional
information on some recent updates and how these may impact you and your
responsibilities as a TRIUMF user. Moreover, I'd like to request your
support in adopting these changes.

Please review the detailed information here,
http://www.triumf.ca/sites/default/files/03312016-user-community-email.pdf

We recognize that these recent updates may appear to be significant
changes in how TRIUMF is doing business. Ultimately, we believe that
they will help us create an even better work environment for our
visitors and staff. All members of the TRIUMF community – staff and
visitors alike – have a role to play in this. On behalf of the
laboratory, thank you. We appreciate your ongoing support, patience, and
feedback.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Reiner Kruecken
Deputy Director
TRIUMF