Schedule 131 Draft and Final Scheduling Meeting

Physical Science Division sciencediv at triumf.ca
Fri Jul 15 13:52:08 PDT 2016

Dear TRIUMF Users & Experimenters,

In order to allow for the possibility of scheduling experiments approved
at the July Subatomic Physics EEC meeting, we plan to delay the release
of the Schedule 131 draft until July 29th, 2016 and hold the final
scheduling meeting for all stakeholders on August 5th, 2016. Should you
have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Barry Davids
Beam Scheduler

--
TRIUMF
Accelerating Science for Canada | Un accélérateur de la démarche scientifique canadienne

Experimental Program webpage: http://www.triumf.ca/research-program