Draft Beam Schedule 131 and Final Meeting

Physical Science Division sciencediv at triumf.ca
Fri Jul 29 13:11:19 PDT 2016

Dear TRIUMF Users, Experimenters, Operators and Staff,

The draft of Beam Schedule 131 for the period of September 6th, 2016 to
March 31st, 2017 is now available online at
https://mis.triumf.ca/science/schedules.jsf, where after scrolling down
you should be able to find it under “Drafts." Iain McKenzie drafted the
meson hall schedule and I am responsible for the cyclotron, ISAC, and
OLIS drafts.

I will chair the final scheduling meeting to be held Friday, August 5th
at 13:30 in the auditorium and invite all interested parties to attend.

Please see https://mis.triumf.ca/science/schedules.jsf for more information.

If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,
Barry Davids

--
TRIUMF
Accelerating Science for Canada | Un accélérateur de la démarche scientifique canadienne

Experimental Program webpage: http://www.triumf.ca/research-program