TRIUMF Schedule 133 Draft: Oct. 11 - Dec. 21, 2017

sciencediv sciencediv at triumf.ca
Thu Aug 24 10:20:56 PDT 2017

Dear TRIUMF Experimenters and Staff,

The draft of Beam Schedule 133 for the period October 11th, 2017 to
December 21st, 2017 is now available online at
http://www.triumf.ca/Schedule133. Iain McKenzie and Mike Trinczek
drafted the Meson Hall schedule and I am responsible for the cyclotron,
ISAC, and OLIS schedule.

For this upcoming schedule, please note the following:

    TRIUMF Operations & Physical Sciences Division have moved to an
    8-hour maintenance, development and experiments cycle. This is
    reflected in the new schedule format. Please bear with us as we are
    in the process of updating our schedule editing application to
    eventually operate with 8-hour shifts. Consequently, schedule 133
    will be available as spreadsheet (.xlsx) and PDF formats, both as a
    full version and a reduced ISAC version, until such time as the
    previous functionality can be restored.

I will chair the final scheduling meeting on *Friday, September 1st at
9:30am in the Auditorium*, and invite all interested parties to attend.

Please see http://www.triumf.ca/Schedule133 for more information.

If you have questions or concerns, please contact me as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,
Chris Ruiz - Beam Scheduler

/sent on Chris's behalf by.../

Andie Lippingwell
Administrative Assistant
Physical Sciences Division
Tel: 604.222.7438

TRIUMF
Accelerating Science for Canada | Un accélérateur de la démarche scientifique canadienne
4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3
Canada