Draft Beam Schedule 134

Science Division Shared Account sciencediv at triumf.ca
Mon Mar 5 15:33:48 PST 2018

Dear TRIUMF Experimenters and Staff,

The draft of Beam Schedule 134 for the period April 6th, 2018 to October 1st, 2018 is now available online at https://mis.triumf.ca/schedule/view?schedule=134&revision=PUBLIC_DRAFT. Iain McKenzie and Mike Trinczek drafted the Meson Hall schedule and I am responsible for the cyclotron, ISAC, and OLIS schedules.

For this upcoming schedule, please note the following:

- Since Schedule 133, TRIUMF Operations & Physical Sciences Division have moved to an 8-hour maintenance, development and experiments cycle. This is reflected in the new schedule format.

- ISAC beam delivery (BL2A) will not commence until the evening of July 18th.

- Some maintenance days, parts of the OLIS schedule, and ISAC BNMR/NQR experiments are yet to be finalized - please bear with us as we gradually complete these.

It is intended to hold the final scheduling meeting on Friday March 23rd at 2pm in the Auditorium.

Please send your concerns directly to me before then (ruiz at triumf.ca<mailto:ruiz at triumf.ca>) and monitor the online draft for minor modifications.

Yours sincerely,

Chris Ruiz - Beam Scheduler

Sent on behalf of C.Ruiz by...
--
Andie Lippingwell
Administrative Assistant

TRIUMF
Accelerating Science for Canada | Un accélérateur de la démarche scientifique canadienne
4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3
Canada