SAP-EEC Call for Submissions - January 2019

Science Division Shared Account sciencediv at triumf.ca
Tue Nov 6 14:50:30 PST 2018

Dear TRIUMF Users and Experimenters,

Please read the attached memo for information regarding the next Subatomic Physics Experiments Evaluation Committee (SAP-EEC) meeting. Please note the next meeting will take place on Monday and Tuesday, January 28th and 29th, 2019.

We will be accepting letters of intent, proposals, and progress reports submitted via the Spokespersons' portal. The deadline for submission is Tuesday, December 11th, 2018 at 23:59:59 (Vancouver time).

Please note: Spokespersons are required to make the facility coordinator(s) and/or collaboration spokespersons for the relevant experimental facilities aware of their new proposal(s). The facility coordinator list can be found at https://www.triumf.ca/research-program/planning-experiments/resources-while-planning under the heading "List of Facility Coordinators."

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,

Allayne McGowan
for Jens Dilling, Associate Laboratory Director, Physical Sciences
and Sonia Bacca, SAP-EEC Scientific Secretary

Allayne McGowan
Administrative Assistant - Physical Sciences Division
t   604-222-7438
amcgowan at triumf.ca<mailto:amcgowan at triumf.ca>
sciencediv at triumf.ca<mailto:sciencediv at triumf.ca>

TRIUMF Canada's particle accelerator centre
www.triumf.ca<http://www.triumf.ca> @TRIUMFLab

4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3