NOW AVAILABLE: User Services Newsletter #4 [link corrected]

Marcello Pavan marcello at triumf.ca
Thu Dec 5 13:47:49 PST 2019

Dear TRIUMF Scientific Users,

The next issue of the User Services Newsletter is now available for download. The PDF is available here:
https://www.triumf.ca/home/for-scientific-visitors/users-newsletter
(now with link corrected!)

In this issue:

  *   Message from Deputy Director, Research
     *   ARIEL and Strategic Plan updates
  *   ISAC TM Workshop Summary
     *   held November 8, 2019
  *   User Liaison Updates (ISAC, Science Technology, CMMS, M11, Life Sciences, PIF&NIF)
     *   ISAC
     *   Science Technology
     *   CMMS
     *   M11 beam Testing
     *   Life Sciences (new!)
     *   PIF & NIF (new!)
  *   Target and Ion-Source Updates
  *   Beam Schedule Updates
  *   TUEC news
     *   New TUEC Executive for 2020

Note that this issue is being offered in PDF format only.  We hope to have an electronic newsletter option in place for subsequent issues.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to conte me.

Best Regards,

Marcello Pavan, Ph.D.
Head, Academics and Users Office
TRIUMF