Beam Schedule 138 Meeting Postponed

Science Division Shared Account sciencediv at triumf.ca
Mon Mar 16 14:37:12 PDT 2020

Dear TRIUMF Users,

Today's Schedule 138 meeting is postponed until further notice while we continue to assess the implications of the COVID-19 situation. Rather than finalizing a schedule at this point, we will be keeping users up to date as new information comes in and decisions are made. For now, the draft schedule will remain intact, other than some exceptions for individual experiments where it is clear they cannot take place due to travel restrictions. In those cases Facility Coordinators will be in touch with spokespersons on an individual basis.

Thanks

Chris Ruiz & Iain McKenzie

Allayne McGowan
Administrative Assistant - Physical Sciences Division
t   604-222-7438
amcgowan at triumf.ca<mailto:amcgowan at triumf.ca>
sciencediv at triumf.ca<mailto:sciencediv at triumf.ca>

TRIUMF Canada's particle accelerator centre
www.triumf.ca<http://www.triumf.ca> @TRIUMFLab

4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3