NOW AVAILABLE: User Newsletter #5 - "Research Ramp Up" Plan

Marcello Pavan marcello at triumf.ca
Thu Jun 4 13:39:57 PDT 2020

Dear TRIUMF Scientific Users,

The next issue of the User Services Newsletter is now available for download. The PDF is available here:
https://www.triumf.ca/home/for-scientific-visitors/users-newsletter

This is a special issue dealing exclusively with TRIUMF’s “Research Ramp Up” Plan.

Please read this newsletter over carefully as it includes essential information for all users, in particular visitors, about the phase resumption of research activities at the lab.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Note that this issue is being offered in PDF format only.  We hope to have an electronic newsletter option in place for subsequent issues.

Best Regards,

Marcello Pavan, Ph.D.
Head, Academics and Users Office
TRIUMF