[Fluka-users] FLUKA 2011.2.14 installed

Mina Nozar nozarm at triumf.ca
Mon Aug 13 16:17:29 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I have updated installed the latest FLUKA, 2011.2.14, on the cluster. This is mainly a re-spin, fixing a bug related to
the time evolution of activities and dose rates.

Since this bug affected me the most, I am rerunning one ISAC target to see the difference.  The rest have to be rerun in
the next few days.

Mina

===============================
FLUKA2011.2.14 release message:

Dear FLUKA users

Fluka2011.2.14, a respin of Fluka2011.2, has been just uploaded to the
FLUKA web site.

This respin corrects an issue in the radioactive inventory evolution which
could show up when one or more negative decay times were requested, or for
very extreme irradiation profiles. The issue could affect only second or
further generation isotopes and in most practical cases was of little or
no impact: it could show up as different results for the same run when
different decay times were asked for (many thanks to Mina Nozar for the
original remark which eventually ended up in the discovery of the issue).

It is strongly recommended to update your FLUKA version to this respin: as
usual, support will be provided only for the latest respin.

                  The FLUKA developer team