[Fluka-users] Development version of FLUKA

Mina Nozar nozarm at triumf.ca
Mon Jan 27 13:55:55 PST 2014

Hello everyone,

After what seems like a lot of effort, we now have the development
version of FLUKA; however, this version cannot compile/link with
gfortran since the FLUKA library has been precompiled with g77. It
requires Alfredo to prepare a gfortran version. I have made a request.
Will see whether Alfredo has the time/interest to do so.

This development version allows the use of different materials for
prompt and radioactive decays. It also has also some substantial physics
improvements according to Alfredo (eg for bme, alpha interactions etc).
Unfortunately, there is no complete list, neither is there any more
info./description.

You can use this version on trcomps or on the FLUKA cluster (if you have
access) by setting the environment variable
FLUKA

/triumfcs/linux/fluka/fluka/fluka_dev-2014

Try it and let us know of your successes or failures.

Cheers,
Mina