[Geant4] Fwd: Calorimetry for High Energy Frontier conference

Frederick Jones fwj at triumf.ca
Sat May 6 18:16:31 PDT 2017

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Calorimetry for High Energy Frontier conference
Date: 	Sat, 6 May 2017 17:08:35 +0000
From: 	Asai, Makoto <asai at slac.stanford.edu>
To: 	geant4 at cern.ch <geant4 at cern.ch>

Dear colleagues,

Let me forward the solicitation of Calorimetry for High Energy Frontier (CHEF) conference at Lyon on October 2-6, 2017. Last time in 2013, we had excellent and fruitful
discussion on simulation validation with calorimeter results, and we do anticipate the same at this time. Although the date is a bit difficult (immediately after our
collaboration meeting at Wollongong), I encourage your participation. I understand the conference starts in the afternoon of Monday, October 2nd as the kind consideration to
our collaboration meeting.

Makoto

We invite you to the *CHEF2017* conference that will take place in Lyon-France, 2-6 October  2017.   CHEF2017 is the second edition of the Calorimetry for High Energy Frontier
(CHEF) conferences series that started in 2013 with the goal to address the  calorimeters development at the energy frontiers in Physics including the use of  high
granularity, dual readout and time information.  It also deals with the innovative concepts  of calorimetry  in nuclear, particle and astroparticle physics.   Calorimeter
concepts go beyond the detection aspects and therefore CHEF gives an important place to  discuss  simulation techniques, readout systems and services  in the calorimetry fields.

Please note that *paper abstracts* are to be submitted  before *June 22d* on the conference website http://chef2017.univ-lyon1.fr/en/pages/chef-2017-home and that *early
registration* deadline is fixed on *July 28th *

CHEF2017 Program Committee