[grads] Visit from the Minister of State for Western Economic Diversification on Tuesday, August 24th

Niki Martin nmartin at triumf.ca
Wed Aug 18 14:55:39 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

The Honourable Lynne Yelich, the Minister of State for Western Economic
Diversification and MP for Blackstrap, Saskatchewan, will be at TRIUMF
on Tuesday, August 24th for a tour. She will also have a meet and greet
with the TRIUMF students & postdocs (you) at 11:15 AM in the ISAC II
Lobby after the VIP tour.

There will be coffee & cookies to entice you to come, so please do. If
you can, please send me back a quick email if you will be there so I can
gauge the catering numbers a bit better.

There will also be an announcement taking place at 10:00 AM in the
Auditorium that you are encouraged to attend.

If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you,
Niki

--
Miss Nicole (Niki) Martin