[grads] Fwd: The Honourable Gary Goodyear's Visit - Agenda for tomorrow

Oliver Stelzer-Chilton stelzer-chilton at triumf.ca
Thu Feb 10 11:51:51 PST 2011

From: Science Division <sciencediv at triumf.ca>
Date: February 10, 2011 11:46:09 AM PST
To: All PostDocs <postdocs at trmail.triumf.ca>
Subject: [postdocs] Fwd: The Honourable Gary Goodyear's Visit - Agenda for tomorrow

Dear Grads,

As you may have seen, the Honourable Gary Goodyear (see message below) is coming tomorrow. At 13:20, he will meet with students and PostDocs on his way out (for ~10 minutes). If you are here and available, could you please let me know if you can participate? I'd like to know for catering numbers and to make a name tag for you.

If you could let me know by 15:30 today, that would be perfect. Sorry for the late notice.

All the best,
Niki