[grads] [postdocs, grad students] Searching tennis players

Henning Heggen heggen at triumf.ca
Wed Jun 20 10:11:22 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I am searching for people who are interested to play tennis, preferably
on one of the many public courts somewhere in the Westside / UBC /
Kitsilano / Dunbar area.

I am basically up for anything: Singles or doubles, scheduled or
spontaneously after work...

So if you feel the same desire to use the nice days or evenings to spend
some time on the courts, just let me know! I am sure we can work
something out regardless of skill levels.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Henning

PS: If you happen to know somebody else who could be interested in this,
please feel free to forward this also outside TRIUMF.

--
Henning Heggen
Graduate Research Assistant
Email: heggen at triumf.ca