TRIUMF Jamboree Thank you!

Travis Martin tmartin at triumf.ca
Fri Apr 11 14:55:26 PDT 2014

Hello Grad Students and Postdocs!

Our first 3 Minute Talk Jamboree was a great success - we had an excellent turnout, and fantastic participation.

A big thank you to all of the participants; the results were quite close. The overall winner was Thomas Procter, who talked about his work on High Resolution Laser Spectroscopy. Congratulations Thomas!

Thank you to all the attendees and participants for helping to make this event a success!

~Travis Martin on behalf of the Committee of the SGSP

PS: Participants who wish to see their feedback forms may visit Jonathan Kozaczuk in MOB Rm. 130 next week.