SGSPD Picnic - Saturday 12th July @ 4-9:30pm

Society of Grad Students and Postdocs sgspd at triumf.ca
Thu Jul 3 13:45:57 PDT 2014

Hi All!!!

Hope you are all having a wonderful summer!

We are writing to invite you to the Society of Graduate Students and
Postdocs Picnic, Saturday July 12th from 4pm to 9:30pm at the Maple Grove
Picnic site. We will be providing burgers (beef, veggie, chicken) cooked
to order :), chips and pop. To make the event even more exciting we
encourage everyone to bring a dish of their choice (traditional dishes are
always welcome :) )!

The park has a wading pool and soccer fields and we are planning to
commemorate such a wonderful soccer World Cup with a game of our own!

Please register your attendance by making a choice between the burgers and
letting us know if you're bringing your significant other.
http://doodle.com/s8493fda72uav9g2

We look forward to seeing you and your significant other at the TRIUMF
Society of Graduate Students and Postdocs first ever picnic!!!

Cheers,
Your committee