[grads] [Fwd: [postdocs] Jamboree Fri April 11th]

Naomi Galinski naomig at triumf.ca
Mon Mar 24 11:14:06 PDT 2014

Attachment and doodle poll. Sorry about that. (If you receive this message
more than once, apologies. There are technical issues)

http://doodle.com/eqcgi74piw5reycv

Subject: [postdocs] Jamboree Fri April 11th
From:    "Society of Grad Students and Postdocs" <sgspd at triumf.ca>
Date:    Mon, 24 March, 2014 9:40 am
To:      grads at trmail.triumf.ca
         postdocs at trmail.triumf.ca

Dear Fellow Grad Students and Postdocs,

On Fri April 11 at 12:00, for our next Grad Student and Postdoc pizza
gathering, we welcome you to the 1st TRIUMF graduate student and postdoc
Jamboree in the auditorium. This Jamboree is like a 3 minute TED talk
competition about YOUR work! See the attachment for complete details if
you are interested in presenting! There WILL be a prize awarded for the
best talk!

For this first Jamboree, only the first 15 talks to sign up will be
included due to time constraints. But everyone is invited to watch, learn
about your work mates - and maybe get ideas for your own talk at future
editions!

Please sign up on this Doodle poll:
-indicate pizza preferences
-interest in participating in the Jamboree (first come first serve!)

And don't forget to check out the attachment for more details if you are
going to participate!