Graduate Student and Postdoc Survey!

SGSPD Committee sgspd at triumf.ca
Sun Sep 14 15:28:26 PDT 2014

Dear TRIUMF Graduate Students and Postdocs,

For over 6 months now, the SGSPD Committee has been organizing monthly
events for the benefit of all grad students and postdocs. The ideas for
these events have come primarily from the committee members, as we learn
how to put on events - both internally organized and via external
speakers/experts.

At this point, we would greatly appreciate some feedback from the
constituents - that means you!

We have prepared a very short (no more than 2 minute) survey that we
hope you will take the time to fill out. This feedback will be critical
for us to meet your professional development needs. The link for the
survey is here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RQCPCP2

Thank you in advance for taking time out of your busy schedule to help
us with this.

Sincerely,
The SGSPD Committee