SGSPD Annual Jamboree

SGSPD Committee sgspd at triumf.ca
Fri Apr 10 11:07:07 PDT 2015

Dear grad students and postdocs,

On Friday April 24 at noon, the SGSPD will host our second Annual
Jamboree in the Auditorium to showcase your research at TRIUMF.  The
Jamboree is like a three-minute TED talk on your work.  One slide or
visual aid is allowed, and the three judges will be TRIUMF staff. The
grand prize is a $50 gift certificate to Chapters bookstore. Due to time
constraints, the *first 15 to respond* will be allowed to compete.
Please sign up on the Doodle poll <http://doodle.com/64iuixx5dmnmfgar>
indicating your

- interest in participating in the Jamboree (first come first serve!)
- pizza preference

Participation in the competition will be confirmed by Tuesday April 21.
Everyone is invited to watch and enjoy.  We hope to see you there!

Your SGSPD Committee