SGSPD Jamboree

SGSPD Committee sgspd at triumf.ca
Thu Apr 16 14:11:46 PDT 2015

Dear grad students and postdocs,

On Friday April 24 at noon, the SGSPD will host our second Annual
Jamboree in the Auditorium to showcase your research at TRIUMF.  The
Jamboree is like a three-minute TED talk on your work.  One slide or
visual aid is allowed, and the three judges will be TRIUMF staff. The
grand prize is a *$50 gift certificate* to Chapters bookstore.  Due to
time constraints, the *first 15 to respond* will be allowed to compete.
Please sign up on the Doodle poll <http://doodle.com/64iuixx5dmnmfgar>
indicating your

- pizza preference
- interest in competing for the $50 GC (sign up by Tues. April 21 noon)

Participation in the competition will be confirmed by Tuesday evening.
Everyone is invited to watch and enjoy.  We hope to see you there!

Your SGSPD Committee