GAPS Coffee Hour Holiday Extravaganza! in the MOB Auditorium

GAPS gaps at triumf.ca
Wed Dec 9 11:05:03 PST 2015

Hi all,
The GAPS coffee hour this week will be held in the MOB Auditorium at 4:30.
As it is the holidays, we will have two coffee makers and more cookies than
usual to celebrate (that's right, we're pulling out all the stops).
So if you're going to the physical sciences holiday potluck, remember to
save some room for cookies.

Sincerely,
Your GAPS Committee

*Upcoming GAPS events*

   - *Postdoc Lecture Series*: *Neutrino Physics*, given by Mark Scott,
   continues *this Friday* at *10:00am* in the MOB auditorium. Sign up here
   <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PBXHXVK>. Drop-ins welcome.
   - *UBC Faraday Show:* *2:00-3:30pm* on *Sunday, December 13 *on the UBC
   campus. Theme: "Physics in Movies". Come see your TRIUMF colleagues engage
   the community with physics demonstrations.
   - *GAPS Trivia Night: *Back by popular demand. This will tentatively be
   scheduled for late January at Biercraft. Stay tuned for details.

--
GAPS Website:  http://www.triumf.ca/society-grad-students-postdocs
<http://www.triumf.ca/society-grad-students-postdocs>

If you are no longer affiliated with TRIUMF, please go to
 www.lists.triumf.ca <http://www.lists.triumf.ca/> and remove your self