Feedback on Patent Workshop with Gina Lupino

GAPS gaps at triumf.ca
Tue Dec 15 16:20:06 PST 2015

Hi all,
Please see below another call for feedback on the patent workshop.

Hi Everyone,

It was great chatting with you all about commercialization and patents. We
have received some great feedback about the seminar but we would greatly
appreciate more. This would help us provide more seminars in areas that
interest you most. At your convenience, please take 1 minute and provide
feedback in the following areas:

What did you like most?
What did you like least?
What did you find most useful?
What would you like to see more of?
Do you have any suggestions for future seminars?
General Comments:

You can send it to me, Monika, or Maggie Zhang (cc'd to this email)
directly (or anonymously by dropping your comments off at any of our
offices).

Have a great day!

Best,

Gina M. Lupino, BSME, JD
Legal Affairs Officer
Advanced Applied Physics Solutions, Inc. | Exploitation des Techniques de
Pointe en Physique
4004 Wesbrook Mall, Vancouver, BC V6T 2A3

--
GAPS Website:  http://www.triumf.ca/society-grad-students-postdocs
<http://www.triumf.ca/society-grad-students-postdocs>

If you are no longer affiliated with TRIUMF, please go to
 www.lists.triumf.ca <http://www.lists.triumf.ca/> and remove your self