New TRIUMF School

Anadi Canepa canepa at triumf.ca
Sun Jan 25 22:02:42 PST 2015

Dear Graduate Students.

At TRIUMF we would like to offer you the opportunity to the attend a school organized entirely by your postdoctoral colleagues. The school will provide  interactive lectures with ample time for questions and discussion with the speakers. The school will be held at TRIUMF.

We would really appreciate your feedback on the format you prefer and on the topics you would like to see offered. The program is being defined now, so this is an excellent time to shape it according to your interest!

The school will tentatively start in March 2015 (unless the preferred format is summer school like).

Please, fill the survey at your earliest convenience: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/R8HGYTY <https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/R8HGYTY>

Thank you and Kind regards.

Anadi Canepa
Reiner Kruecken