Fwd: Fwd: Mentorship Opportunity for Graduate Students

SGSPD Committee sgspd at triumf.ca
Wed Jul 8 19:23:43 PDT 2015

Below is a wonderful opportunity to mentor an undergraduate student.
You do not need a UBC affiliation to participate.

Your SGSPD Committee

Begin forwarded message:

--
Dr. Reiner Kruecken
Science Division Head - TRIUMF

TRIUMF
4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3

phone: 1.604.222.7365
fax:   1.604.222.3791

TRIUMF
Accelerating Science for Canada
Un accélérateur de la démarche scientifique canadienne