SGSPD July BBQ

SGSPD Committee sgspd at triumf.ca
Thu Jun 11 09:19:16 PDT 2015

Dear grad students and postdocs,

We invite you to the SGSPD summer social event:

A *potluck-style BBQ at Jericho Beach on July 1**^st **(Canada Day) *

We reserved the picnic site in Jericho park
(http://vanmapp1.vancouver.ca/gmaps/covmap.htm?map=designated_picnic_locations&zoom=15&id=pn03).
We will provide burgers and drinks . Please bring your favorite
desserts, salads or whatever you like to the BBQ.

To cover the reservation of the picnic si*t*e, burgers, and other
incidentals, we need to sell tickets.  The ticket prices are 5 CAD for
grad students, 10 CAD for postdocs, 10 CAD for your spouse. You can
bring your kids for free.  Tickets are available at the *Weekly Coffee
Hour* and at the *TRIUMF Junior Research Symposium*. You can also
contact Julia Even (you find me somewhere around Titan in the ISAC II
office building) or Jonathan Kozaczuk (his office is at the theory
floor) to buy tickets.

We hope to see you on Canada Day!

Cheers,
Julia for the SGSPD