SGSPD Event Survey! Tell us what you think!

SGSPD Committee sgspd at triumf.ca
Tue Mar 3 11:43:16 PST 2015

Hi all, your SGSPD Committee here again.

We have been hard at work putting on events for grad students and
postdocs at TRIUMF, and we would really like your feedback! This
feedback helps us gauge how we are doing serving your interests, and
helps us plan for and design better events in the future.

The survey is 10 short questions, and should take only a minute or two
of your time.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JK6Q6C6

Please help us out by completing the survey, so we can better help you!

~SGSPD Committee