UBC Postdoc Research Day - TODAY

SGSPD sgspd at triumf.ca
Tue Sep 22 09:46:41 PDT 2015

Dear TRIUMF Grad Students and Postdocs,

Please see the following for information about today’s event at UBC.  If
you have the afternoon free it’ll be well worth checking out.

Your GAPS committee

Our annual ‘UBC Postdoctoral Association Research Day’ is today!  Oral
presentations will be from 2pm – 4pm on the main floor of the Life Sciences
Institute (LSI) in theatre LSC3.  Poster judging will take place from 4:00pm
– 5:30pm in the LSI Atrium.  Reception will follow from 5:30pm - 8:00pm in
the LSI Atrium.  The google map directions to the LSI can be found here
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Life+Sciences+Institute/@49.262358,-123.24567,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xd6d59b6858bb223f>
.

We will have very diverse presentations from postdocs in a wide range of
Faculties, including Medicine, Botany and Anthropology!  We look forward to
an exciting event!

Happy Postdoc Appreciation Week :)

Miranda Kirby

President, UBC Postdoctoral Association

--
GAPS Website:  http://www.triumf.ca/society-grad-students-postdocs
<http://www.triumf.ca/society-grad-students-postdocs>

If you are no longer affiliated with TRIUMF, please send an email to