Faculty Position at Quest University

SGSPD sgspd at triumf.ca
Mon Sep 28 15:19:36 PDT 2015

Hi All,
Please see the link below for a faculty position in the Physics Department
at Quest University.

- Your GAPS committee

-------- Forwarded Message --------Subject:thank youDate:Sat, 26 Sep 2015
09:22:22 -0700From:Ian M. Hoffman <ian.hoffman at questu.ca>
<ian.hoffman at questu.ca>To:kkats at triumf.ca

Hello, Katerina.

 Thank you very much for your help getting me included on the tour
yesterday.

 I had two reasons for my visit yesterday:

1) I would like to bring my sophomore-level undergraduate physics classes
to visit TRIUMF. I do not have any particular dates in mind right now, but
I am happy to have you to contact for more information in the near future.

2) My institution, Quest University in Squamish, BC, is hiring a new
faculty member in physics this year.

http://www.questu.ca/physical-scientist-physics.html

The call is wide open but I can tell you that particle/nuclear experiment
or theory is near the top of our list. Please forward the posting to anyone
that you know may be interested. Since Quest is non-traditional in some
regards, I am happy to answer any questions about the posting.

 The next time that you drive north in order to get outdoors, please allow
me to give you a tour of the university or the town; Squamish is more than
just a hiking village!

-Thanks again, Ian

Ian M. Hoffman, Ph.D.
Professor of Physics
Quest University Canada
http://www.questu.ca/ian-hoffman.html
imh at questu.ca

--
GAPS Website:  http://www.triumf.ca/society-grad-students-postdocs
<http://www.triumf.ca/society-grad-students-postdocs>

If you are no longer affiliated with TRIUMF, please go to
www.lists.triumf.ca and remove your self from either the grads or postdocs