TRIUMF Tours

GAPS gaps at triumf.ca
Mon Apr 4 09:09:41 PDT 2016

If you didn't sign up for the Nordion tour yet (this Thursday, 7th April
@2pm), here is your chance. The tour will include the following stops:

-Appiled Technology Group (ATG) Control Room
(history of the compact cyclotrons at TRIUMF, Medical isotopes produced,
the TRIUMF - Nordion connection, general operation)
-Walk through of the ATG and Nordion facilities
-ATG Machine Shop
(Demonstration of the components used in isotope production, targets
used)

If you signed up already - thanks!

Sincerely,
Your GAPS committee