Coffee hour and upcoming events

GAPS GAPS at triumf.ca
Wed Jan 13 12:41:36 PST 2016

Hi all,
There will be a GAPS coffee hour today at 4:30 in the ISAC breakroom.

Your GAPS committee

Upcoming GAPS events
        •	Join the committee: We are looking for new GAPS committee
members! If you are interested, feel free to stop by our first
committee meeting of the year, this Friday, 12pm in the Theory
Room.
	•	Postdoc Lecture Series: We will be beginning the new round of lectures
soon. Stay tuned for more details or let us know if you're a postdoc who
would like to lecture.
	•	GAPS Trivia Night: Back by popular demand. This will tentatively be
scheduled for early February at Biercraft. Stay tuned for details.

--
GAPS Website:  http://www.triumf.ca/society-grad-students-postdocs

If you are no longer affiliated with TRIUMF, please go
to www.lists.triumf.ca and remove your self from either the grads or