GAPS BBQ July 9 (Doodle poll signup)

GAPS gaps at triumf.ca
Thu Jun 23 17:51:05 PDT 2016

Hi all,

GAPS will host our annual summer BBQ at *Jericho Beach* on *Saturday* *July
9*, beginning at 2:00pm. Families and significant others are welcome to
join. The cost will be *$5 per person* to cover burgers, buns and drinks
(and their vegetarian and gluten free counterparts), and we encourage you
to bring a side dish to share.
Please sign up using the following doodle poll to help us in planning:

http://doodle.com/poll/rg9pg4z3f9uxb2yk

Thank you, and we hope to see you at the beach,

Your GAPS committee

--
GAPS Website:  http://www.triumf.ca/gaps <http://www.triumf.ca/gaps>

If you are no longer affiliated with TRIUMF, please go to
 www.lists.triumf.ca <http://www.lists.triumf.ca/> and remove your self