TRIUMF Colloqium Series Speaker

Rüdiger Picker rpicker at triumf.ca
Thu Mar 24 11:03:29 PDT 2016

 Dear Colleagues,

I am writing on behalf of the TRIUMF seminar committee to ask for your
suggestions for potential speakers for our weekly colloquium series.

The TRIUMF colloquium series is meant to be of broad general interest and
widely accessible to the laboratory community.  We are interested in
speakers who are both excellent scientists and excellent communicators.  In
particular, we want speakers who can explain why their work is interesting
and important to those outside of their particular areas of research.

Many of our talks focus on topics connected to activities at TRIUMF, but we
would also like to hear from people doing exciting work in other fields of
science, engineering, and innovation.

If you have any ideas for potential colloquium speakers, please send them
to me (rpicker at triumf.ca) with a short explanation.

All the best,

Ruediger