New Postdoc Lecture Series: Nuclear Spectroscopy

GAPS gaps at triumf.ca
Wed May 18 11:11:08 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,
We are please to announce our next* Postdoc Lecture Series on Nuclear
Spectroscopy*, joint-taught by Mike Bowry and Jack Henderson. The course
outline is attached.

The first lecture will be held next Tuesday, *May 24 at 2:30pm* in the MOB
Auditorium.
If you are interested, please sign up by entering your email address in
this survey monkey link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JQR9FGC

Signing up will allow the instructors to communicate course-specific
information to you.

We anticipate that his will be a great course, and we hope you will join.

Sincerely,

Your GAPS Committee

--
GAPS Website:  http://www.triumf.ca/gaps <http://www.triumf.ca/gaps>

If you are no longer affiliated with TRIUMF, please go to
 www.lists.triumf.ca <http://www.lists.triumf.ca/> and remove your self